Saturday, June 26, 2010

Loading


Today is my first loading day. I have no clue what I'm going to eat, I'm just planning on getting rid of any temptations in the kitchen. I spent so much time focusing on where to inject that afterward I realized my alcohol swab was still on the counter. Ugh, I wont do that again, I feel like a moron, I hope I'm good.

Starting weight = 208. I know, it's bad. How did that happen? That's about what I weighed when I had my son, and I gained 50-55 lbs in my pregnancy. Speaking of my son, I will put up a pic of him. He's my world, a complete and utter example of a bratty toddler, but he's my bratty toddler.

Today the family is supposed to go pay rent, go pick up my husband's wedding ring from the jeweler which had to be sized again, and go grocery shopping. My husband made me angry last night, he told me had no faith in me doing this. He said he wishes me to succeed but does not think I will as I am not good at finishing anything. Vote of confidence for me...

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the comments from others. My husband said the same thing. This is all about you now and if you believe in yourself and that you can stay strong on the protocol then your's is the only opinion that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take that comment and prove him WRONG. Anytime you're tempted to give up, remember what he said. Use it. It may be a good thing in the end. :)

    Your son is ADORABLE!! :)

    Have fun loading! Ice cream... cheese... guacamole... halva... nutella... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what Kathryn & helderheid said: You are doing this for YOU, and you will prove dh wrong! You can do this and you will be successful-

    enjoy all sorts of yummy things: cheese, sour cream, whole cream in your coffee, scrambled eggs made with whole cream, ice cream, avocados, bacon, hamburgers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah... Tell James to do it. See how long he will last. LOL You will get through it. I don't want to have to force you to finish. jp.

    He is getting sooo big. I miss you guys. Move to Tampa. Just tell James that you are all moving to Tampa. No arguments/questions about it. You and I will both be happier and that's all that matters. Besides the boys can become buddy-buddy. Ü

    ReplyDelete