Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blogging Day 1

My best friend has started blogging, it's really pretty fun to read. Like a sneak peak into the lives of others that you probably shouldn't know about. We're supposed to be blogging about our lives and our journey through the HCG diet. She has already started it, I haven't because I'm a wuss. I'm terrified I wont be able to follow it, I'm addicted to diet cherry Pepsi, I love chocolate, and I'm a fan of all things forbidden. I am the one who researched this diet for months, decided to do it, chickened out, and she decided to do it. She's lost over 20 lbs in 2 weeks. It's crazy huh? Thus from her success I have decided to attempt to make a severe change in my lifestyle. Now I just have to wait for the stuff to get here, hopefully this weekend.

Until then, I've lost 7 lbs in the last 10 days on my own. Mostly on my own, with a little help from diet pills and exercise.

Lately I've been so frustrated with life. My toddler is beyond the terrible stage, my husband has been irritating me, and I want to escape to my own little world. I hope that through some healthy dieting along with some blogging I'll feel better and get through it.

3 comments:

  1. Tell the hubbster that you are going on vacation for a couple of days and he has to take care of Jackson. LOL Wouldn't that be nice?

    Anyway, I am sooo glad that you are going to try to do this. I am excited that you lost 7lbs on your own. Way to get things started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to your journey! :D Thanks for letting me follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to start your journey! Just be sure to load properly, especially since you've been dieting! I didn't eat enough, and what I did eat was a lot of carbs and sugar, so I suffered the first four days. And one thing that kept me from cheating is that every time I'm confronted by a tempting food I console myself with the knowledge that I can load with it on round 2. I promise, after the first few days, you are going to feel great on this diet! And I hear you on the soda addiction- I thought Coke and I were pretty inseparable, but of all the cravings I've had Coke was pretty low on the list. Good luck and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete